Wood therapy is an ancient body technique that is used both for aesthetic purposes and for health or rehabilitation. Combine manual massages with wooden utensils that help to firm and shape the figure while you relax.
It is a technique that, by means of movements and pressure on certain vital points and others important for the purpose of the therapy, uses special wooden instruments to seek a reaction of well-being and healing in the patient.
The results of the wood therapy begin to be noticed from the first session but from the fifth they improve the quality of the skin.
Wood therapy in Marbella: Benefits
Wood therapy offers many benefits. And in addition, it can be applied to both men and women, regardless of age.
- Helps to tone and firm the skin thanks to the stimulation of venous and lymphatic circulation.
- Reduces cellulite and orange peel, as it helps to drain and reduce accumulated fat deposits. It activates the microcirculation of the area and favors the elimination of liquids, therefore it acts against retention.
- Eliminates localized fat, shapes and stylizes the figure. Stylize your glutes.
- Reactivates the production of vitamin E, collagen and elastin
- Relieves muscle tension, contractures and muscle or joint pain.
- It favors muscle relaxation and frees the body from accumulated tensions and stress, which leads to better rest and helps to fall asleep.
- Eliminates toxins from the body.
- Improves breathing
Wood Therapy Utensils Marbella
Depending on the wood therapy tool that is used, it will be possible to reshape, tone, lift breasts, improve circulation and treat back or joint ailments.
Some of the ones we can find are:
- Smooth roller
- Concave roller
- Swedish cup
- Cob Ribbed or shaping board
- Shaping cup
- Fluted toning cup
Combination with other treatments
Wood therapy can be combined with other treatments to enhance its effects. For example, an anti-cellulite massage with a specific active ingredient, to obtain better results.
All this, taking into account the time we have for the treatment, the needs of the patient and the results we want to achieve.
Wood therapy in Marbella, Susan Pardo
If you want to take advantage of the incredible benefits of body wood therapy, do not hesitate to contact us and request an appointment at our center located in Marbella.